Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tagged Again

I know I'm getting old and can't run as fast as I used to, but tagged TWICE in one week? Man, I need to learn some new moves to get out of the way quicker. :)

Dannielle Over at 50 Fingers & 50 Toes caught me. So here we go, the same as the other picture folder tag except this time it's folder #6, Picture #6. Rules are the same as the last one.

The dogs found this big guy hanging out around our pond last year and DH rescued him. (He wouldn't have made it very long if he hadn't) Good thing for the turtle we have Terriers who can't keep their mouths shut when they find something new & exciting to play with or should I say torment?


We put him in the bathtub for safe keeping overnight, then took him out to the lake and set him free out there.


Now, the rules say I am supposed to tag 6 people, but I'm going to follow Mrs Mari's lead, and tell you, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. :)






1 comment:

Julie said...

NICE! Glad that thing is in your tub and not mine. I'm doing the tag tomorrow. Oh, and if I haven't told you, I love the blog design. It's fan-cie.