Monday, February 09, 2009

Fun Pictures

JoJo had become very good at using his feet to do all kind of things. We gave him a couple of those waffle balls with bells inside that you get from the cat toy section, he loves them. He holds them in his little foot and shakes them like maracas while muttering all kinds of things under his breath, not sure if he is singing or just jabbering, but it's cute.

My friend, Kara sent me this cute picture of Miss Winnie all snuggled in her chair. I don't know what it is about these rotten Bull Terriers, but they do love being all snuggie under blankets. All of mine do it and as you can see, Winnie is no different.
Those of you that live in the south know what Goody Powders are. Kiwi, our little Green Cheek Conure seems to have a headache in this picture. All I had with me was my camera phone so it's not the best picture in the world, but at least I managed to get one. He had the best time with that empty packet AND he was quiet, so I let him keep it.


Now, I'm off to the grocery (YUK) and back to get some work done on my latest stained glass project....trophies for our upcoming dog show.



Enjoy the day,









4 comments:

Mo said...

JoJo and the "maracas" - I bet that's just TOO cute! LoL

(The more I read about your bull terriers, the more I think that just might be the "bulldog" my hounds have in 'em...)

Hope you guys have a great week ahead!

Mari said...

Your "critters" are so cute!

Farrah said...

That's hilarious about the Goody's powders. I haven't tried them in years.

Have a great day!

Amber-Mae said...

Hello there! Your little critter is so cute. Today I got to meet a few at a pet shop & I so adore them! I asked Mommy to adopt them all so that I'll have my own pet to play with but she said no. Boohoo!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer