Monday, January 19, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday


I have been reading and enjoying on several blogs the "Not Me!" Monday posts hosted by MckMama and I just had to get in on it. Check out her blog and go to the blogs listed, I promise you will love it!

I did not wake up wanting the throw the alarm clock this morning!

I was not secretly happy that my first customer cancelled thier appointment because of snow this morning. Really, I wasn't!

I did not decide to not drag the trash can to the street because it was too cold and snowy to bother.

I did not make my bird, JoJo his own scrambled egg this morning because he was being a demanding spoiled brat!

I did not make him a demanding spoiled brat! Nosirreebob, not me!

I did not let my phone go to voicemail when I saw who was calling because I didn't want to talk to them.
I did not waste my morning in front of the t.v. and computer instead of grooming my Cockapoo who needs it desperately.


What have you NOT done lately? Anything interesting?




2 comments:

Christie said...

A bird...eating eggs?! Isn't that some kind of abomination lol! Thanks for stopping by my page! Have a great evening~

Unknown said...

Hi, I found you thru Mari's blog. I have a sister who is a groomer and she has some neat stories to tell. I'll visit again. God Bless