Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm still here

I haven't forgotten you guys or my blog. I'm sorry I haven't been around to visit with you much lately, it's been a little on the crazy side here.
I've been sick with some kind of 'creeping crud' and I've been working like a mad woman trying to get these stained glass trophies finished for our dog show next month. I may be scarce for the next 2 weeks, it's getting down to the wire with the show and I am trying to get all my duties done. I'll be back regularly when I get this show past me.
I want to say a big Thank You to Jan for the award! I'll post about that tomorrow if I get a minute! Meantime, ya'll go visit her, you'll love her blog!


3 comments:

Mari said...

I was thinking about you yesterday! Hope you feel up to par soon!

Rachel said...

Stained glass trophies? That sounds awesome. Post some photos when you get a chance.

Allison Walton said...

We hopez woo iz feeling bettur soon!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo