Imagine my surprise when I visited Karen's blog to read all about her adventures at Crufts and found that she had given me an award!
Here are the official Honest Scrap rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap" weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Now, the Bullies have already gotten this award On their blog Kids In Dog Suits and it was pretty easy to come up with honest answers about them, it's not as easy coming up with my answers. I mean how much do you really want to know about me anyway? Don't answer that!!
So here goes, 10 honest things about me:
1) I love a good margarita.
2) I can't stand liver, not matter what animal it comes out of! YUCK!
3) I took a whipping every Friday night when I was a kid over not eating liver! Again~YUCK!
4) I still love my job even after 28 years.
5) I miss my mother more than ever.
6) I'm excited about getting into our new house.
7) Chicken & Dumplin's are my absolute FAVORITE!
8) I love riding on the motorcycle even though it kills my back now.
9) I'm addicted to the B/W episodes of The Andy Griffith Show.
10) I prefer to spend my days at home in my pajamas.
Now I'm supposed to pick 7 people to pass this on to:
Rosie at Reading Rosie
Cindy at Tales From The Winterdark
Erin & her dogs at Erin, Bubbles & Tex
Lisa at Kssnnikkel
I know that's only 4, but everyone else on my list has already gotten the award or would rather not do this so, if you are reading this and want to have the award and post your own 10 things, feel free!
The importance of Net Neutrality
17 hours ago