I "borrowed" this from my friend, Farrah, over at The Old Fashion Homekeeper, I thought it was great! I added #23. :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mosty wrap with a few bags thrown in for hard to wrap gifts.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! I love the smell that fills the house!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually 2nd week of Dec, but not sure if it will make it this year since we are moving.
4. Do you like eggnog? I LOVE it!!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Deluxe Yahtzee my sister & I shared.
6. Hardest person to buy for? My brother's girlfriend.
7. Easiest person to buy for? Jacob & my aunt.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a gift from my mother.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't ever recall getting a 'worst' present.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? "It's a Wonderful Life"
12. When do you start shopping? Usually summertime I'll start picking up gifts here & there.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, a couple of times. ;)
14. Lights on the tree? As many as it will hold!
15. Favorite Christmas song? "Star of Bethlehem" sung by Patty Loveless or The Judds
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
17. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel dressed in white
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning
19. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Seeing "Xmas" everywhere instead of "Christ"mas
20. Favorite ornament theme or color? Blue and gold
21. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, biscuits, sweet potatoes & corn
22. What do you want for Christmas this year? To have my son here with me.
23. Do you buy presents for your pets? Of course, I even wrap them & let them open them! They love it! Can't wait to see my newest 2 babies open their first ever gifts this year!
Feel free to add this to your blog. I would love to read each of yours.
I wasn’t intending to go…
15 hours ago