Monday, August 25, 2008

The Allison Kids & more

Today I groomed the 3 Allison kids & as usual, they were a trip. Maddie & Spanky spend every minute they are not on the table wrestling on the floor & running through the shop. Allie, on the other hand, is above all that childish nonsense. :)
I do enjoy grooming these 3 kids & they never fail to bring a smile to my face.
My kids though showed their bratty sides as soon as the 3 got here & had to go back upstairs. Peggy Sue was a little scared of them, so Pooch & Cissy thought they needed to protect their baby sister. At any rate, my 3 went back upstairs to bed so I could get the other 3 groomed.
Speaking of Peggy Sue, she will be 7 months old in a week! Hard to believe, but it's true. Peggy Sue is the little Toy Poodle Robert gave me for my birthday & she is just the sweetest thing. I never thought, as a dog groomer who grooms dogs all day, that I would ever own a Poodle, that also has to be groomed on a regular basis, but I do. Problem is, I can't stand it when they start growing out & don't have that "fresh groomed" look, so they end up getting groomed about every 2 weeks. I hope to get pictures of Peggy Sue in her new grown up clip to post on here tomorrow.
I have posted a list over to the right of some of my favorite blogs, please check them out, I think you'll like them!
I'm off here for a bit, going to head to the ironing board & try to get some rest before working again tomorrow.
Puppy Hugs & Blessings to you
Angie

No comments: