Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yes, I'm alive!

Yes folks, I am still alive! My good friend from the Andy Griffith Front Porch started a blog & she inspired me to get back over here to mine & get busy on it again. Thanks, Romeena! I love ya, girl.
Now, as for what I have been doing with myself since my last post? Well, the biggest news is that I got married June 30, 2007! Yes, it has been a long time since I posted! HA
I met the most awesome man & he won my heart. I said I would never marry again, but Mom always told me "Never say never, you never know what will happen" Once again, Mom was right. Robert is amazing & I don't know how I lived all those years without him. The photo I am using for my profile is of our wedding. We got married in our biker leathers & rode away on the bike with "Just Married" on the back of the bike. The newspaper even came out & did a write up on it. I tell you, for 2 people that weren't going to get married again, we made sure everyone knew about it, didn't we.
I know most of you know this already, but I have also stopped doing mobile grooming. My back has gotten in such bad shape, that I can't lift the equipment or stand that long to groom like I used to. My wonderful husband set me up a grooming shop in our basement & I am loving grooming at home.
I have a new Bull Terrier puppy, Pappy. He is the sweetest, wildest child in the house! He is going into his first show in about 2 weeks, wish us luck.
I also have Jake here with me now, he moved from DC the first of the year & is living here with us until he can get on his feet & out on his own.
My brother & his family moved to Bristol as well, I am so glad to have him back in my life again. It had been way too long without seeing him or hanging out with him. I missed him through all those years, but we are trying to make up for lost time now. He has 3 kids & the youngest, who we call Sissy, has Cystic Fibrosis. She doesn't let that slow her down any though, let me tell you she is one tough little girl!
Anyway, I could post a ton more things that have happened & probably will, but for now, those are the biggies.
I hope to keep the blogging up this time, now that I have Romeena & her blog to help push me along. ;)
Blessings to you & yours
Angie & the crew

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Goodness Gracious Mavis! It has been awhile since you've been on here! Hope you're doin' well. I hope that Dud fella just goes away and stays away on the Porch. To say such things about AntD and Romeena! Have you noticed AntD hasn't been back? Well, I'm gonna hit the ironin' board. You take care now!