Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wonderful friends with Cute pictures

Over the years of showing dogs and being involved in the sport of dogs I have made many wonderful friends, some of these friendships have lasted for alot of years. One thing about dog people, we are a kooky lot, I will freely admit that, but what makes us "kooky" to some folks is the very thing that seems "normal" to us. It's also what makes us such wonderful friends to one another, an understanding of how we each live our lives. Our dogs are the world to us, they are like our children and we will each do whatever we have to in order to keep them healthy and happy. Most of my friends have children of the two-legged variety as well, but like me, their two-legged children have all grown up and making a life of their own.
We, like parents of two-legged children, love to take pictures of our four-legged kids and show them off. So, enjoy the photos I have posted here, taken by "proud parents" and passed on to others to see and maybe get a chuckle or just say "AAWWW" ;)

Bullie kisses to you all,

Angie & her spoiled rotten tribe.

Ned & Cheri of Cherbo Japanese Chins sent this to me. How cute is this?

Be sure to click on their name & see more of those cutie pie Chins, & find out anything you want to know about them by sending them an email.

Thanks Ned & Cheri for sending this.


My friend Linda from the UK sent this one to me
of her "Cully" enjoying the swimming pool.

These Bull Terriers get the biggest kick out of playing in the pool & chasing balls, sticks, whatever you want to throw in there for them.

They really do fit the description lots of us Bullie owners use~"Kid in a Dog Suit"



These 2 children not only come from an animal shelter, they are "special needs" kids. Scooter, the Lab mix only has 3 legs, which would make it harder to be adopted. Cozy, the little Bullie mix is deaf, another milestone in the adoption process. Thanks to Dodie & her family these 2 have found a forever home!
They live in sunny FL & I had the pleasure of meeting Cozy in Orlando this year! CUTE!

This tired Bullie girl is none other than China. She is my Pappy's mother.

Vicki sent this cute picture of her after a full day of showing & enjoying the heat & fun of Florida while we were all at Silverwood this year.

Thanks Vicki for this one.
I leave you with a picture of our 2 old Mini Dachshunds watching over the ex-pen at the Chattanooga dog shows.
Dumplin' (L) is almost 10 & Tink (R) is nearing 14. They are both rescues & both take the job of "patrol officer" very seriously.
I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did & if they made you laugh, I've done my job.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by earlier! I hope you and the porch are well. Between this blog, work, and emails I don't always have time to stop by there, but I will soon.

That Japanese Chin is SO cute!

You should share more on here about your fella!

Blessings for your day!