Saturday, December 09, 2006

Merry Christmas Ya'll!


I'm sure everyone is getting ready for Christmas, I know I am trying. Not easy to do when you don't have much time, but I'm getting there. I am looking forward to having my son, Jacob here with me for Christmas. I miss having him around all the time. My grooming schedule is almost full from now until Christmas, only have a couple of openings left. That is a good thing and a bad thing. Good because everyone's baby is going to look pretty for Christmas, Bad because I'm TIRED! haha
I wanted you all to see Poochie Crabtree's Christmas "do" He was so proud of himself when I finished. Poochie is one of the kids I colored for Halloween, so why not do the same for Christmas? We can't call him a little Grinch tho, he doesn't act like the Grinch.
Enjoy the picture and May Christmas bring all you hope for.
Angie

No comments: